Working at ProTrans
ProTrans fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion while promoting employee growth opportunities. If you like to work hard in a fast-paced, team environment, then join the ProTrans Pro’s
*We are an affirmative action participant EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
A Perfect Fit Career
Careers at ProTrans
At ProTrans, we strive to help our employees reach their career goals through relevant experience, on-the-job training, and furthering education opportunities. The first step starts with you. Please review the list of current open positions
ProTrans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information or any other protected category.
- We put customers first.
- We seek to understand customer needs and add value to their business.
- We go the extra mile to delight our customers and exceed their expectations every day.
- We love what we do and are determined to be the best.
- We aim to make a difference every day.
- We lead and inspire others.
- We make work a fun place to be and celebrate our successes.
- We have a mindset of growth.
- We are constantly seeking new strategic growth opportunities for our business and for our customers.
- We challenge the status quo and are not afraid to take calculated risks.
- We develop and grow our people and our capabilities.
- We trust each other and work best as a team.
- We value integrity and honesty.
- We hold ourselves accountable to deliver what we promise and can rely on others to do the same.
- We believe everybody can and wants to contribute to their full potential.
- We ensure our people have the authority, resources, and support needed to make effective decisions and to deliver with excellence.
- We inspire and enable everyone to achieve high expectations and standards, and challenging goals.
- We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners as we would wish to be treated.
- We value differences and include every member of the team, regardless of their role, background, and personal beliefs.
- We create an environment where people feel they belong.
While we uphold all of our values, the goal of our HR department is to build up the “Trust” value of our core values. We strive to foster an atmosphere that is based on total trust and teamwork so that we can perform our jobs at the highest level.
– Medical, Prescription, Vision, and Dental Coverage
– Short and long-term disability
– Critical Illness Insurance
– Accident Insurance
– Company Paid Life Insurance
– Supplemental Life Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Paid Time-Off
– Company Holidays
– Profit Share
– Educational Assistance Program