30 Years of Experience
We aren’t some one time cost savings provider. We are in it for the long haul, finding you continuous improvement opportunities.
Mission / Core Values
By unleashing the full potential of our organization, we develop tailored logistics solutions for the most demanding and complex manufacturers. We are focused on our customers, driven by growth and innovation, and passionate about optimizing supply chains for our customers, the community, and the environment.
- We put customers first.
- We seek to understand customer needs and add value to their business.
- We go the extra mile to delight our customers and exceed their expectations every day.
- We love what we do and are determined to be the best.
- We aim to make a difference every day.
- We lead and inspire others.
- We make work a fun place to be and celebrate our successes.
- We have a mindset of growth.
- We are constantly seeking new strategic growth opportunities for our business and for our customers.
- We challenge the status quo and are not afraid to take calculated risks.
- We develop and grow our people and our capabilities.
- We trust each other and work best as a team.
- We value integrity and honesty.
- We hold ourselves accountable to deliver what we promise and can rely on others to do the same.
- We believe everybody can and wants to contribute to their full potential.
- We ensure our people have the authority, resources, and support needed to make effective decisions and to deliver with excellence.
- We inspire and enable everyone to achieve high expectations and standards, and challenging goals.
- We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners as we would wish to be treated.
- We value differences and include every member of the team, regardless of their role, background, and personal beliefs.
- We create an environment where people feel they belong.
ProTrans’s history began with our founder, Craig Roeder. In 1993, he formed ProTrans with determination and a simple idea: offer quality customer service and savings. At the time, Craig was working for a logistics company when he expressed to them the idea of consolidating partial truckloads onto a single tractor trailer and only charge customers for the space they used. This would save both the company and the customer money.
From that simple concept, Craig seized an opportunity and founded ProTrans. ProTrans would not just be another trucking company, but a logistics management company specializing in consolidated freight service from the Midwest to El Paso.
International Services Established within ProTrans
By 2005, the international operations became an entire international department – which would later become TOC Logistics International.2005
3PL Services Added2006
C-TPAT Certification Added2007
Smartway Certification Added2010
International Department Established as TOC Logistics International
The International department soon outgrew ProTrans, and in 2011, TOC was purchased by Gary Cardenas, and was formed into its own separate entity.2011
Optimiz TMS Implemented2012
TOC Europe GmbH is Launched2012
ProTrans Holdings Formed
Private Equity company acquires TOC, ProTrans, and Millennial Transport Services to form ProTrans Holdings.2017